Sunday, March 6, 2011

Challenge Me Monday: #49

This week's challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut was: To create a shaped card, other a square or rectangle.
For my card, I used Slimey from Mini Monsters.  (All the details are done with my pens.)  I ended up making two sizes, one I used wiggle eyes, and the other I used the original eyes... which turned out great for this project as they appear more like a black eye.  As a non-traditional card, my thoughts for the use of this card would be to use it as a party invitation to watch a Red Wings Playoff game(or regular season too).

On to the photos!

Hope you enjoyed my project, thanks for stopping in!



sandee said...

CUTE! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB!

GreenScrap said...

Super cute!! I love that slimey monster!! That shirt is too freaking cute!! Love it!! Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @

Just Jenae said...

So cute! I would hate to defend against that guy! :) thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

Kate said...

This is SO cute - even if he is wearing a Detroit shirt!! ;) I love the different size google eyes. What a great touch! Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

Rae Finke said...

Your octopus card is so unique and fun! I love it. Great job with the challenge and thanks for joining in the fun with us at FCCB!!!

GreenScrap said...

I hope you don't mind but I liked your card so much that you inspired me to dress this cute octopus.
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @